Tom j Dolan
Educator/ Japan: Business English & Corporate Communication
2012 – Now: Corporate Training – Speaking & Presentation Skills + Business English Communication for Presidents, CEO’s, and international Staff.
1991 – 1999: Corporate Training – English Communication skills & Cultural background of client countries for Business Travel & Seminars.
1990 – 1991: English Studio – English for Business, Professionals, Students.
Producer/ Online Education: video eCourses
2010 – 2014: Developed “Performance of Speaking Academy”© an English Speaking & Presentations skills training program for Global Professionals.
Developed “Read2Speak”™ – Training program that efficiently helps people become skillful & confident English Speakers.
eCourses: available at udemy.com/
“Performance of Speaking”: 22-videos/ 5-star Speaking skills course.
10-Best Tips for Global Speakers & Presenters: 10 mobile Training Videos.
Educator/ USA: Pierce, Valley, and Mission Colleges, Los Angeles
2010-2011: Speaking skills for Business, Professionals, & College students.
- TOEIC TOEIC Listening preparation.
- National Geographic “Washoku” – for US TV.
- JAXA JAXA video/ UN Conference.
- NHK 2015 English Level Placement Test.
- AMEX AMEX “Sky Traveler” program.
- Jobst Medical Center Intermittent Claudication in the USA.
- Cannes Film Festival Narration – Film Festival Entries.
- FUJI Medical Medical Videos for Singapore.
- Disney Resorts Tokyo Disneyland Resort video.
- Japanese Govt. Safety at the Naka Fusion Facility.
- NHK-G Science View – weekly TV program.
- ANA Airlines Monthly in-flight Reports.
- SONY Playstation Games- Lead VO actor.
- IBM/ Japan San Francisco Training Project – 7 video set.
- KYOTO University Art Exhibit self-guided Audio program.
- JETRO Japanese Government Business Services.
- Univ of Washington, WA. BA: Political Science, Asian Studies.
- UCLA, Los Angeles, CA. Advanced Communication Studies.
- Johns Hopkins Univ. “University Teaching” program.
- Berkeley Film Institute. “Film Craftsman” Program.
- CBS-TV/Studio City, CA Directing for Television.
Skills & Interests/
Global Communication, Sustainable Agriculture, Universal Education, Gender Equality, Safe Bicycle Lanes, Responsible Pet Care, Recycling, Clean Energy.
Pilot License. Japan Drivers License. Parachute. SCUBA. Motorcycle. Bicycle.